Monday, August 5, 2013

Up up and...Summer's Away?

Hello folks!

So I admit I have been a bad bad bad blogger.  I haven't been writing on my blog nearly as much as I intended to and my only excuse is:  Reality Bites. That said, I have been reading, and working on getting my writing in order, and I think that I am back on track. Additionally, I am still a contributor on Papa Kenn Media so be on the look out for my articles there as well.

I will have a few new book reviews coming up in the next few weeks:

"Mistborn" and "Elantris" both by Brandon Sanderson

"The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire" by Abigail Gibbs

"The Crimson Pact" By Danielle Delise

In addition I'll be posting some thoughts I've had on writing and literature. I've been working on refreshing my knowledge of literary theory and discovered  that my knowledge of esoteric vocabulary has dwindled over the years.


Until later literary nuts!

Chao







No comments:

Post a Comment